Class locations and details are given after completion of enrollment.
What you can expect to learn in the live seminar:
DAY 1: Starting a business in the cannabis industry. COST – $350.00
For starting cannabis related business in California with the new regulations, these classes are for you. Our attorneys and dispensary owners and consultants will help guide you in the right direction.
We will breakdown the following subjects and much more:
- Proposition 64 and Medical Cannabis Regulation & Safety Act
- Going over the proposed regulations of the Bureau of Medical Cannabis
- Starting & Operating any type of cannabis business in California
From day 1, you will know more about:
- Marijuana business licenses
- Marijuana business permits and licensing requirements with focus on city and county regulations
- How to deal with marijuana ordinances and bans
- Accounting and tax issues and strategies
- Location finding and dealing with landlords
- Packaging requirements
- Advertising & branding strategies
- We will also cover how to start a marijuana patient collective and proper collective operations
- Most importantly, the resources needed to start
DAY 2: Cultivation & Edibles.
Take lessons from professional growers and marijuana bakers.
Objective: learn how to produce medicine flowers from starter plants through harvest.
- Get started and produce your own medicine.
- Learn to grow indoors, outdoors and hydroponics.
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles.
- Equipment that will be needed.
- Learn how to grow Indoor and outdoor, as well as hydroponic.
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing.
Mixer And Resources:
Get off on the right foot.
Objective: to insure that students feel comfortable and confident before leaving the two day workshop, to assist one another finding
people that have knowledge and resources to help you in your goal of working within the cannabis industry:
- Trainers support program and contact information
- Network Groups
- First opportunity to meet and greet with others in the industry.
- Exchange contact information to begin partnerships.